Wednesday, October 25, 2006

incomplete

Now Playing: High School Never Ends by Bowling for Soup

It's the second day of our 1 week semestral break. And I'm dying to go back to school! It's so dull here at home. Plus, we still have an assignment on Val Ed, which I clearly don't have a clue of because I left all my books and notebooks at school. And do we still have that exam on MAPEH? What the hell..

I feel so incomplete right now. It's like there's a hole in my heart. And I don't know what caused it. But I have one suspicious reason. My "crushlife." Ok, laugh till you fall from your chair. I know there's no such word but I created it. And you're reading a post of a innocent loveless girl. Anyway, this is not peer pressure. I'm just so curious on how does it feel when you see your crush. Yeah, I have my crushes. They're Christian Estrada Lui-Pio and Jonathan Bennett. But I'm searching for the typical boy-next-door. Sigh. I don't know what I'm writing. Think I'll start my hunt when school resume..


My Celebrity Look-alikes. Want one?

No comments: