Wednesday, November 01, 2006

unluckily fortunate

Welcome back to me! It's been a week since my last post. Guess I've been busy doing useless stuff. Well, if you'll ask, I've recently read 4 books. They are Sara Nickles' Lying, Cheating and Stealing, Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code, Greg Iles' Dead Sleep and Bob Ong's Bakit Baliktad Magbasa Ng Libro Ang Mga Pilipino? Plus I've watch a lot of movies. Some of them are Skeleton Key and Meet the Fockers.

Happy Halloween! Mwahahahaha!

I've been unluckily fortunate or fortunately unlucky this day. Which means I'm both

LUCKY
I woke up at 5:30 in the morning without my sister's alarm.
I got to see my friends again. I miss them so much.
Our MAPEH exam was postponed! Ma'am Labao wasn't around or late (again).
We were dismissed early (3:30 pm).
We were given a token from the Mutya competition.
I laughed a lot. Cam-cam, Gab and Vince was just so silly.
I got good results in my English and Filipino tests. (33/40 and 32/40)
No classes tomorrow!

UNLUCKY
Wain and Marvel saw my Val Ed masterpiece.
My teeth hurts! My mom adjusted my braces.
I was linked to A---- in our English class again.

No comments: