Wednesday, November 29, 2006

mix po!

Now Playing: Wishing by Hale

Happy Birthday to my bestfriend, Jenny

I'm both lucky and unlucky ulit. Haaay. This is really confusing. I'm tired and sick of it. So, my parents went home from Manila today. They knew my grades and though they were quite low, they didn't made any punishments! Haha. That's good. I woke up really early, around 5:20 am. So that I could be earlier than Jenny. And our teachers said that we'll have a forum about our batch name, color and logo. So around 7:45, all freshmen went to the AVR. Fast forward... Our meeting concluded that our batch color will be hot pink and our batch name will be Apocalypse. Excuse me? Wahaha. I hate our batch name. Our batch coordinator said that we shouldn't complain, but where's the freedom of speech in that? I almost shed tears, when my vote, Nephytys (tama po ba ang spelling?), didn't won. I think most of our batch hate that Apocalypse name. Duh? Do you think you could carry that for 4 years? but for your information, Apocalypse suggests total destruction, catastrophe, disaster! What would other year lvels think of us, war freaks? Haaay. My vote is better. It's the Egyptian word for phoenix. And well, we think that would match us. Because, if we lost, we'll have our revenge and do our best to win. Plus, a phoenix lives for a long period of time, so that mean, our bonding will never end. If only they'll use their minds. But one really lucky thing about today, is that my sister let me borrow her phone. Wala pang kulitan yan ha! It was like, "Ate, pahiram ng cellphone mo." And she instanly replied,"Sige, di naman ako papasok bukas." Haha. How fun. So, here are the pics.

The birthday girl holding my gift.
Entering our school AVR. Stampede! Hehehe.
Meggie and Lala. Ang cute ng likod niyo!
Uggh. We're bored.. Di obvious no?
Meggie and Charm. Kala nila ako ang pinipicturan ko, sila pala!
Uyyyy! Charm, pano na si ....?
Sheesh. No comment.
With Bujoy. Ayaw lang kasi magpapicture. May ginagawa daw siya.
With Micah.
With Lalalala.
With Mommy Charm.
With the quirkiest girl I know, Bea.
I owe this girl a LOT. Thank you for lending me your battery. Thank you po talaga!
The second version of JeNiCa.
Ending the day with a really cute horizon. :D

No comments: