Saturday, November 25, 2006

friday freeday

My title was supposed to be Friday mishaps because I woke up so late, at around 6:15 AM. But I wasn't late naman. Thank God. Since tomorrow's our Distirbution of Cards, everyone was getting ready. I already know our batch's honors and 3 of my closest friends are included. Congrats to Lala, Meggie and Charm! I'm so nervous about my grades. Especially in Math and AP. Ma'am Bosch (our class adviser) said that half of our class got line of 7 in Math. She also told me that my grades went down. Arrgh. Haaay. I just hope I won't get 79 and below. A flat 80 is fine with me. Pag nagka-70 ako, baka bukas, di ko na masilayan ang araw. If I do, that could turn to not attending Jenny's birthday bash, getting grounded and lesser or worse, never using the computer again. Haaay. I can't live that way. Just wish me luck.

PS. The students of our school must get at least an average of 85 or else will be kicked out.

Less of that pressure and more of carefreeness. Since everyone was busy, icluding our teachers, classes were kinda irregular. Our last 2 periods were vacant so my friends and I, did what we're suppose to do. Have fun! We had a talk about *toot* because she was transforming again.

No comments: