Wednesday, November 15, 2006

great things can happen when you least expect it

Now Playing: Underneath The Waves by Hale

I'm playing the best song in the world. Well, that's my opinion. Hale's the best! Their music just hypnotize me like crazy. With their soothing sounds and Champ's magnificent voice, I think they'll definitely go far. And please do buy their new album, Twilight. It's out in the stores now. ;D

Besides from Hale, the Mikkim love team also left me head over heels when I watched Your Song a few weeks ago. Just look at these shots.

The kiss that started it all. Just see how eager they were? I can feel the spark.
Plus, it's so obvious in Mikee's eyes...
And Kim looks interested too.

I'm super anti Kimerald. I hate them to death. Arrggh. Especially, now that they have a Jollibee ad I see everyday. Haaay.

This afternoon, Charm, Meggie and me went to E-mall. Honestly, its my first time to go out during schooldays. Hahaha. We talked about their crushes and all that.
With Cam-cam, Lala. This shot was taken after the exam.
At a salon with my sister. We both had our hair done.
Spending the Sunday afternoon with 2 of my best pals, my sister and my mom.

No comments: