Friday, December 22, 2006

CA rocks!

Now Playing: Empty Tears, Empty Heart by Hale

Wow. After 48 years! I've finally touched this man's work-of-art. Hay. I miss this blog so much. Because of the terrible typhoon Reming, our electric current and Internet connection was cut for days. God, I'm so thankful I survived that typhoon. People from Albay didn't. What an awful loss. ;c

It's been 23 days since my last post. Some things were revealed. Rivalries got to its highest point. Challenges were made that pushed me to my limits. And well, I'm still alive. Hehe. But what I'm really glad about, is that I got superb friends who supported and cared for me, no matter what. Not expecting for some rewards, nor gifts for Christmas. But they're still there for me, and that's why I'm posting this. I want to pay tribute to the greatest and the most awesome friends in the world.

Rizza Marie An.
Carmela
Francia Eleazar.
Jacqueline Meghann Eleazar.
Frances Jenny Ibasco.
Charmaine
Manalang.
Carmela
Mayor.
Razzina Micah Padilla.
Renille
Panambo.

Together, we should make chocolate as the best medicine. Conquer each other's fears. Make our differences not a barrier as we do best in our chosen fields. So, our monthsary's every 21 and our anniversary's on December 21. Tandaan ninyo ha! Woo. I really love you guys.

No comments: