Saturday, October 21, 2006

i can't say i'm a loser..

Now Playing: Ever After by Bonnie Bailey

I'm currently listening to the song that was used in our Motortrade production number. Anyways, today was anticipated Pageant Night. Sure, I didn't won, but I'm fabulously happy. Ate Janine and Royce was hailed as Mutya ng Agham and Lakan ng Matematika respectively. Others were Ate Tin and Raphael as 1st Runner-up and Ate Lalaine and Carlo as 2nd Runner-up. It was really sad for Meggie because she was one of the 5 finalists and she was really close but got wa-poise because of my question. The question was,"If you were stranded in an island with nothing but yourself, what food will make you survive?Why?" Nonetheless, moving on..

I can't consider myself an underdog because I know I did my best. Being chosen as a candidate already made me a winner. Learning timeless lessons, going through priceless experiences and meeting and working with the greatest people of the campus, is the best prize I could ever receive. And it was with this competition that I've become a new and better Veronica. Funny isn't it? When some people, in my situation, would feel upset, lonely and regretful, I, on the other hand, feel happy, great and wonderful.

I'll just post the pictures and videos tomorrow. I'm so tired and sleepy. I'll take a loooong rest now.

No comments: