Sunday, October 22, 2006

still on a hangover

Now Playing: Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven

The song I'm listening to is so dramatic! Niña let me download this song. I miss her so much. I haven't talked or seen her for months. I miss Denise and Niña.They're two of my best buds back in my elementary days. I was so shy then... Ok, let's change the topic. Remember the last line in my post yesterday? It was,"I'll take a loooong rest now." And it did happen! I slept around 10:30 pm and woke up at 1:00 pm! It was a really long sleep. My Saturday was really damn boring. I just eat, sleep, watch TV and surf the net. So here are the pictures and videos.



Our entrance..This is a short video.


With Jenny, Lucille, Theresa, Jo and Faye (GLYM) at the backstage
With Aaron and Ate Zerlaine in our Motortrade production number
Introducing myself. Meggie's uber smiling behind me.
The Mutyas 2006. I know we all looked like princesses that night.
With Charm and Ate Tin
Now with Diane, Charm and Ate Tin
With Meggie
With my ever wicked yet supportive sister, Victoria
Thanks Jenny. You've been with me in every part of this competition. ;D

No comments: