Tuesday, October 10, 2006

practice makes perfect

Now Playing: But It's Better If You Do by Panic! At The Disco

I'm super duper frustrated. Our pageant night and talent competition was moved next week again. WTF. Nakakainis na naman kasi eh. I mean, it's like keeping your hopes up but receiving nothing at the end. But well, in that way, I could have more time to practice and be prepared.

Nuff of this nonsense, let's go to some other topic. Ok, last Saturday, we had our practice for that Mutya. It was 8:30 but I thought it was 8:00. Whatever. In going there, I faced extraordinary obstacles. Hehe. Not really, but I think could be considered one. First, I still stopped by the market to see my dad. (My dad's not a worker there, he just bought something) So there was I. Running in the middle of the road clueless where my dad was. A variety of scent was surrounding me. My cologne might have gone off, I thought. Ok, a green, blue and black striped-shirt..There he is! I approached him and he said that he didn't bring money with him, so he went home again. What the hell, I'm gonna be late. While on our way, a father and son was ahead of us. And the little boy was singing "Narda." But he was just about 2 years old! I swear, it was incredible. But disappointing, cause it was the song used in our presentation and in that time, I still had a hoarse, boyish voice. Wahaha, whatever. So I had my money and moving on.. Royce was in the jeep I was riding. That little ..... Mwahaha

No comments: