Sunday, October 15, 2006

unwritten

Now Playing: I'm Not Missing You by Stacie Orico

We had our practice this morning. It was really HARSH. I mean, the first steps was fine. But the following were confusing. I just ask Ate Christine or Ate Lalaine. They were really friendly. My impressions turn out to be extremely wrong. Admittedly, I'm not good at dancing neither singing. But acting?Probably, never tried it though. Well, except in role plays, that is. And if anyone may visit I'm not playing Stars anymore. Mwahaha. Pinagsawaan ko na yun tsaka napahamak na rin ako dun

Yesterday, was Friday the 13th. But I was never had bad luck. I was really happy and lucky. Funny, right? I'll just tell you some because I can't recall all of it. I went to school early and some of my classmates even teased me about it. Wahaha. And also yesterday, our IQ test results was given. I got 114! And it's above average! Nyehehe. Not that I'm bragging it, but I'm just happy. Nyeks.

No comments: