Wednesday, September 27, 2006

rumorista

Now Playing: Bitiw by Spongecola

I'm at a computer shop with Cam-cam, Lucille, Jo and Theresa right now. Hehe. NO CLASSES. Signal No. 2 daw. Whatever. Err. I have to seacrh a constellation for our project. I got to have a Candy mag! Sarado pa kasi ang mga tindahan. It's just 8:12 am. I'm chatting with Nina. My talent presentation is coming to an end. I'm not ready yet. Just picture this, me having a introduction in British accent. Then I'll play Stars by Callalily.

Kahapon, umiral na naman ang pagkachikadora ko. I knew a lot of rumors and facts yesterday. During our Filipino period, Danica asked me a favor. She asked me to give a girl name with 6 letters. Who looks innocent and beautiful but if you know her, her innocence and beauty can fade. I had my number 1 guess, "cheatimonia." Hmmph. And that girl was Ching's (Legs) crush. During our Filipino time, I saw *Bait got hurt, well not really, she just went sad and all that, when I said *Porky Pig is so ugly and I will never ever have a crush on him. Hehe. Our (Cam-cam and me) predictions were right. She thinks Porky Pig was handsome or cute. Yuck! Whatever. Wala silang taste.

*Code names were used for privacy and confidentiality

No comments: