Sunday, September 10, 2006

saturday boredom and laziness syndrome

I don't feel like doing anything. There's a weird something inside of me, paralyzing my arms, feet and mind. I just feel like sitting in the couch and watch my favorite TV show. Besides, it's Saturday and that means Let's Go. I just watched it. Maybe if I was in Dennnis' position, maybe I'll confess the true me ever since. If they're real friends, they'll accept him for who he is. Why am I analyzing this anyway? Okay, change topic. Below are pictures that totally inspires and sets me into shape.




The first pic was taken from the tear-jerking movie, The Notebook. I just lurve looking at the sunset. It's so priceless, so reviving, so eye-catching. The next image was taken by me. It's a tree located behind our classroom. Looking at it after a hard day's work just soothes me. Like something in it says that,"I'll be here forever, so don't loose hope."And the last photo is obviously, my blog background. It shows a guitar with birds coming out of it. And it has the lyrics of my favorite song, You And I Both by Jason Mraz.

Yesterday, I've witness another traditional event in our city. It's the Traslacion. It's a sort-of march where every Bicolano's devotion for Ina is seen. This Traslcation, in fact, starts the Penafrancia festival. Fiesta. That would mean cheerful people in every household, school bands parading the street, colorful decorations sweeping the road and scrumptious food in every table. Now that's fiestamazing.

No comments: