Thursday, September 21, 2006

don't let me get me..

Now Playing: No One by Aly&AJ

"I'm a hazard to myself, don't let me get me. I'm my own worst enemy. It's bad when you annoy yourself, so irritating. Don't want to be my friend no more. I wanna be somebody else."

Enough said. I want to change a bit of me, like a little makeover. Maybe that's all I need or not. Arrgh. The talent presentation will be held in the NCSHS lobby. Damn it. Now I really want to vanish. I really want to quit. But I can't. Huhu.

I've prove that I'm so sociable again. Hehe. I'm not bragging it, I just love my attitude. Hehe. It's because of Jackie and Danica. In our Math period (2:30-3:30), Ma'am Chica wasn't around again but left us a pile of activities. But I didn't do it. Hehe. First, Lucille, Faye, Jo, Cam-cam and I played Hide and Seek. Second childhood ba ito? Hehe. We just laugh at everything and even made a song for Lucille and her former crush, si *toot*. After playing, nagtambay kami sa likod ng AVR. Bea, Elainne and Jezan was there though. We talked about everything possible. We even knew that when Bea was bitten by a dog, she went numb. And Elainne said na nasarapan daw kasi ang aso sa kanya. Tollgate's playing. Don't really like that song. But I guess I'll play it anyway. Where was I? Oh right, our vacant time. We tresspassed the classroom of I-Antares (there were no people inside) and looked at their pictures. Yeah, we made a little scrapbook for English nga pala. Sowie I didn't told you. Tomorrow you'll come. Hehe. Sabi na nga ba di matitiis ni Jo na di tumingin sa pictures ni Chris. Hay, ang pag-ibig talaga. Naks, certified "makata" to! Yeah, best of both worlds! Hehe. Parang musical na tuloy. Mixed with songs kasi eh. After all the session with GLYM(Garchitorena, Llaguno, Yturralde and Manalang -dapat Callueng to eh!), I decided to go back to our room while Lucille and Cam-cam have theire catfight. This is the life, hold on tight. Nakisali ako sa conversation nila Jackie and Danica. They were talking about the sophomore boys. Who said, who said, I can be Superman? I just teased them both to their crushes. I could be sophisticated. You ain't see nothing yet. Inaatasan nila si Theresa na sabihan sila *beep* na *beep*. Confidential kasi. It's always Penny and me tonight. Hala! My parents are back. I'll just finish this...

Pointlessly looking away..

what a cutie!

*The lines or words italicized are taken from songs, Tollgate (Hale), Best Of Both Worlds, Who Said, This Is the Life (Hannah Montana) and Penny (Hanson).

No comments: