Monday, September 25, 2006

my wounded heart

Now Playing: silence best works for recovery

Huhu. I'm in total grief. My CD's broken! WTF! Nakakainis! Nakakabwisit! Grrr. Sayang, 24 pa naman. Memories of the past was stored in that very CD. Some of the pictures was back-uped by my Photobucket account. But that's not enough! Pano ba kasi yun nangyari? Basta, nung ininsert ko hindi na bumabasa, tapos pagtingin ko may crack na pala! But honestly, what my guy classmates did to me last Friday hurts more than the broken CD.

Here's what happened last Friday. Ano nga ba nangyari nung Friday? Ermm, may short term memory loss kasi ako eh. Yan alam ko na. Ok, last Friday was another irregular day of the week, well, almost everyday is. It was a bright, sunny, sunny day. Hehe. Basta all I remember was that it started in our Math period... again. Wain called out Bea, but they were really far from each other. Tapos, as usual, my classmates went, "Yeee!" Then Cam-cam and I said, "Uy, long distance relationship!" Yun, nagalit na nga si Wain sa amin pero Bea was cool about it. Pero ako lang ang pinag-initan ni Wain! After taking my test, I went outside, to check if Ma'am Ombao was coming and what I-Antares was doing. Pero nalingat lang ako, nawala na yung gamit ko! Grrr. But I knew who took it and where it was to be found. Wain took it and put it at the top of our blackboard. And the rest just followed. All I could really remember was my cheeks going completely numb. Know why? About 10 people pinched it. Kainis naman kasi. Then I just let out a loud, cold shrill. Hehe. Sorry dun sa mga naapektuhan. Till here na lang. Think I'll study for Science.

No comments: