Thursday, September 14, 2006

anything but ordinary

"I'm not your everyday around the way. Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block and cellphone frontin'. Never that, cause I'm not that kinda girl."

I'm so much like any teenage girl. Still searching the right place for me in this world and learning significant lessons on the way. I still get amazed and thunderstrucked to God's most prominent and tiniest creation. I love looking at trees and the perfect spot for me would be sitting at the beach watching the glorious sunset and that breathtaking late-afternoon sky. My heart's beating like a drum, I'm as cold as ice and would sweat like crazy whenever I have to face a huge crowd. I have a lot of hot celeb crushes (Weird thing about me, is that I never have a normal guy as a crush!) I have heaps of fun, laughter and enjoyment when I'm with my chums. I'm into a lot of music and movies. I'm contented of who I am, but never fail to perk up myself to its highest point. And lastly, I dream..a LOT. Well, that proves it. I'm just an average gal seeking the true me before my time runs out.

No comments: