Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dirty Little Secrets.

The semestral break is uprightly boring. I hope I can go out of the house. I just don't have someone to be with. So, as a remedy for this sickness I did a list of trivias about moi. Not a lot of people really know these, so if you're an avid reader of this blog, you're lucky [Haha! As if anyone cares about my life. :)].

Wait. Mamaya na. Chow time.

I'm back. So let's start the list.
  1. I brush my teeth with my right eye closed.
  2. I love rainy days.
  3. I'm crazy when I'm happy. I keep on jumping, giggling and catching everyone's attention. I tell you, I really am crazy when I'm happy.
  4. I go straight to bed when I'm tired. Not putting in mind how starving or how dirty I am.
  5. I have large range of love for music. I can listen to classic love songs by The Temptations and Stevie Wonder and still find tunes by Switchfoot and The Used extremely rockin'.
  6. When I miss someone and he's/she's online on my list, and I'm too shy to start the conversation, I'll send him/her a morning, afternoon or evening greeting with a '[//gm].'
  7. I find pleasure in treating my friends.
  8. I don't have a cellphone!
  9. When I find a teacher boring, there are always scribbling of swears, lyrics of a song that's stuck in my head or geometric figures at the back of my subject notebook.
  10. I don't eat a Piattos Cheese.
  11. The smell of strong perfumes and smoke makes me puke and dizzy.
  12. I always bring my diary at school.
  13. I used to love wrestling.
  14. When my pen is not working, I write smileys at the last page of my diary.
  15. I love Korean movies but don't show any interest on Koreanovelas.
  16. I hate, abhor, loathe people who are magnificent in Math and drawing. [So if you are either one, or both, you better not show off infront of me. Or I'll take your flesh to the peak of Mt. Everest and let avalanches[tama ba ang spelling?!] eat you. Bwahahahaha!]
  17. When I'm sad, lonely, angry, or suffering in other emotions that's concern with negativity, you can find me wallowing, weeping in the darkness, silently writing silly things on my right wrist[i'm right-handed, though] or even attempting to incise my pulses.
  18. I laugh hysterically whenever I hear someone badmouthing in Tagalog.
  19. When I'm bored, overjoyed, or in sorrow, crazy thoughts IN ENGLISH are playing in my mind. As if I'm writing in my blog.[Hahahahahaha!]
  20. I'm obsessive-compulsive with my stuff but NEVER with my life.
  21. I have terrible mood swings. i can be overfilling with euphoria, and with the blink of an eye, I can kill all the people that I see.
  22. I don't do sTiCkY cApS on the net. I think its just waste of time. What's wrong with - this?
  23. I don't believe in aswangs, tiyanaks, manananggals or whatever you call them these days.
  24. I am crazy, insane and childish. And I don't care of what you think about me? Hate me? Well that's your problem, deal with them yourself. Eat not my loss, eat yours. Birds of the same feather, look familiar.♥

No comments: