Saturday, October 27, 2007

Misery Business.

ako ay nag-iisa sa gitna ng isang malamig at maulan na gabi. gusto mo ba akong samahan?

i thought listening to Justine Timberlake's tunes and looking for the lyrics of Lifehouse's 'Everything' will make me feel better. but i am so, so wrong. in fact, i've never felt to lonely in my entire life.

no, scratch that.

when i made my first line my status message in YM, it seem to attract a number of people. lyra, niƱa, jj and jajagirl, thanks for the company. even for just a while.

and lyra noticed me in that article meggie and i made last year! haha. i thought nobody knew that was me. oh well, that was the past. hmm. was and past, two words i'm not really sure of speaking of.

i was suppose to write a quote that was on the first pages of 'blood memory.' but . . . i . . . can't seem to find . . . the book. its probably downstairs.

i'm so bored. i hope someone will buzz me or something.

i kept on playing 'hate that i love you of rihanna and ne-yo' hoping that it will sink in my ears . . . and in my heart. haha. baduyon! this is probabaly one of the effects of being alone in a rainy, rainy night.

i think this ends it. the internet's burning, melting my sanity again. haha. see?

No comments: