Monday, October 29, 2007

Never Let Her Slip Away.

Hello, good morning, how you do? What makes your risin' sun so new? I could use a fresh beginning too. All of my regrets are nothing new. So this is a way, that I say I need you. This is a way, this is a way.

I'm no psychic myself so I'll make this as clear as I can. The first paragraph, in some form, had sarcasm. And yes, I'm referring to him again. That is why I'm going to direct so that in the long run, no one will wonder or suffer.

My point is never let her slip away. You know who your 'her' is, your *'lurb gerirg' or whatever you call her these days. Honestly, you two are compatible, and effortlessly look nice together. Heck, there is even a chance that you and her be a couple. Probably, you're just too clueless to figure that out.

So I guess I'll be a martyr myself. Just like what you did when she was in-love with someone else. But unlike me, just tell her. Tell her you love her for Christ's sake! Or if that won't work, remember what I used to tell you? Let her feel that you exist and you're someone who truly cares for her, although her priority is her studies. Forget that 'pain melts the love away' motto of yours,. Come on, martyrs don't last these days [and that's excluding me]. True love never melts. If its true, it stays, it never give up.

As for me, I'll stick to what Naxcz, Hilera and The Apo Hiking Society keeps on saying, 'Mahirap Magmahal ng Syota ng Iba.' I'm so stupid to fall for you anway.

I never, never thought that I would fall like that. Never knew that I could hurt this bad.

Notes by the author:
> In case you're wondering, the guys I'm referring on 'this love has taken its toll on me', 'pinagkaitan ng panahon at pag-ibig' and on this post are all the same.
> The lines that are on blockquote are from the song Learning to Breathe by Switchfoot.
> This is my last post about him. Period.
> This will be the last time so remember that, whenever I put an asterisk[*] they are clearly just codenames to protect their identity and my privacy.

Cheers.♥

No comments: