Friday, October 12, 2007

Its a long way to the top if you wanna Rock and Roll.

For know she's trying to keep her focus on the looming terror of the quarterly exam and Mr. You-Know-Who.

I was suppose to fullfill that. But badly, I can't. I miss my blog and undoubtedly, from the core of her heart, my blog needs me to.

For almost two weeks, I haven't keep an update what's been happening to my so-called life. My bestfriend and I continue to grow distant, I've received two marriage proposals, yes, a marriage proposal, I had my first cry in my sophomore year, I slept at 3 in the morning for a project that, grudgingly, wasn't supposed to be submit later that day, I had a fight and a reconcilation with a unknown-status person and my friends knew a secret that should really just stay a secret.

Actually, the only thing that troubles me now is that 'stuff toy virus' in Biology and well, our exam. Put the blame on me if I can't post a thorough discussion of what's really happening to me these days. See, I'm still busy looking for pictures of Chris, Dino, AJ and Carlo. Sigh, young love.


I'll keep in touch. Take care,

♥Nica♥

No comments: