Monday, November 05, 2007

Harder and harder to Breathe.

I don't know if its just my fanciful senses malfunctioning again or if fate is just hitting me bigtime. And when I mean hitting, I mean in a very, very cruel, unforgivable and unthinkable manner.

Things are just getting out of hands. Just like now, online nga ang mga paborito kong ka-chat pero masyado naman akong okupado sa ginagawa ko. Syeeet!! Ano ba kasing problema ni Satanas? Bakit niya ba ako pinapasurahahan ng gani-ganito lang? Kung gusto niya ng mga karamaldumal na mga kasalanan, edi yung mga walang hiyang magnanakaw na lang sana ang ginawa niyang biktima, hindi isang problemadong at di-hamak na estudyante! Waah! Ang sarap kumain ng tao!!

Haha. Anong connect?


Oh, I have a recent example. My brother just asked me, "Ate, may 31 ang October?" I thought of it for a while, but instead of just saying "ugwa", I turned all red and said "ABA MALAY KO! MAY KALENDARYO KAYA AKO PA ANG HAHAPUTUN MO! DAI MO DAW AKO PAG-ISTURBUHUN!" While the first statement is shorter and a lot better, I don't know what came into my mind and utter the second one instead. Which was rather wrong and offending.

1) My migraine's been attacking me 3 days straight resulting to unsatisfying sleeps and deficient works and chores, 2) a guy won't quit catching my attention, 3) by now you'll think of me as 'ang pinakamayabang at pinakamakapal na babae sa balat ng lupa' (But I don't really give a damn about that. Not now dudes and dudettes), 4) I still haven't found an example of Mindoro music (Duh? Where on surface of the earth can I find such thing within 24 hours?), 5) I tried out for a position on Photojournalism for the PressCon on Wednesday, something that I clearly have no clue of which left me frantic and worried and lastly, 6) the distribution of cards is next week which adds up to my torment and worry.

Agonizing temper and patience. That's what the things above just brought me.

Save me. First day back to school and its so much harder to breathe. ;c

No comments: