Friday, September 14, 2007

Pinagkaitan ng Panahon at Pag-ibig.

I miss someone. Must be a change, huh?

And the title of my post has just occurred to me a while ago.

For so many days, I've been longing for his company on the virtual world. Yahoo Messenger, that is. He's the only guy I'm comfortable chatting with. i'm very direct on him. I can instantly tell him my up-to-date disposition or my opinion on his status or displayed picture. And because of him, I may perhaps, change my view on saying bad words.

But fate, for as long as anyone can remember, have always been, and will always be cruel.[especially on me]

I can't catch him online anymore. Or when I do, I'm almost signing out or in the mood to empower invisibility. AND, he also got the hots for my almost-bestfriend.

The last part's fine with me. I even help him on impressing her. Besides, I'm not in-love with him or someting.

Or so I thought.

Eventually, he might be reading this. But, I don't mind, its all temporary anyway. These feelings of mine always come and go. So for now, here's all I wanna say:
I miss you ****! I wish I can chat with you as soon aspossible. Take care of *****! Gndang gbi! c:

No comments: