Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Da Teyk Uberr, D Breik's Oobeeiir.

I feel silly today. No, very silly, actually.

I don't know. Random, funny things just keep on entering my mind. For a moment, I like to baby talk then I want to speak in Visayan accent. It just felt weird. Really, really weird.

Sh*t, I still have this article to finish. I submitted movie reviews and my article was chosen. Pero, ngayon binigyan kami ni Charm ni Ate Lady ng novel-length ng mga reviews para i-summarize. Pakxet. Magpapakamatay na talaga ako mamaya.

Tapos, para dumagdag pa ang kalbaryong aking pinapasan, may lima kaming pagsusubok bukas. Limang mahahabang pagsususulit. 'Waah! May tatlo pa palang plates na idra-drawing sa Bio!'

I better keep these hormones moving. A little enthusiasm, that's all I need.

By the way, here's Fall Out Boy's and Timbaland's One and Only. Another LSS. Wala lang, nakakarelate kasi ako. :D

To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Right in the middle
I'm right in the middle
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Be my unholy
My one and my lonely
-One and Only by Fall out Boy feat. Timbaland

No comments: