Saturday, September 01, 2007

Waiting on the World to Change.

"tanggapin mo na lang. sabihin mo, buhay ka pa, kaya nagbabago ka.

this statement has been wriggling in my tiny brain since dinner. that's what my dad told my mom when she was asked by her patients why she was getting slimmer, then after a month, fatter.

so i wondered, why is this sentence troubling me so much? actually, while my father was saying this, i was smiling, almost laughing. then i later realized, this group of words coincidentally summarized what happened to me today.

see, i'm a person who's really against changes. whether good or bad, i hate them. i hate it because everything is in plan, then something is altered or replaced [i still looked in the thesaurus what's the other word for change]. and when it do happens, i get extremely pissed off.

today, our cards were released. my grades were acceptable. 87 point something. and all my mom was saying is that i need some focus on my studies.

No comments: