Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You say you want a revolution, well you know, we all want to change the world.

So, it took me a week and a day to refuel my battered nerve cells. And yet I'm here again with another non-committal post saying that I will be avoiding you and yet I can't. Sighh.

Today is probably going to be the most eventful day of the week. Trust me, it wasn't pretty. Especially if you have seen and heard everything firsthand. We're all under the same dilemma and I think the best action is to do the RIGHT thing.

Well, I'll be off. I still have some duty I need to fulfill.

**You give me something that makes me scared, alright.This could be nothing, but I'm willing to give it a try. Please give me something 'cause someday I might know my heart. <33

______________________________
Revolution - The Beatles

No comments: