Saturday, November 14, 2009

I never lived the dreams of the prom kings and the drama queens.

Unlike my more fairly talented batchmates, I've been cemented in this piegonhole for the last 24 hours. I have lazed around our house and have manifested the symptoms of Saturday Syndrome: eating excessively, sleeping excessively, channel surfing excessively, and Text Twist-ing excessively.

To make your time worthwhile, I present to you a bland biography of yours truly. I have no idea where this idea came from. Possibly because I'm the ugliest narcissist in the face of the Earth.

Full Name: Veronica Page del Castillo Chavez
Nickname: Nica/Beno/Page/Niks
Birthday: February 24, 1994
Favorite Music: As of the moment: Beyonce, Colbie Caillat, Fall Out Boy, Goo Goo Dolls, Jack Johnson, James Morrison, Jason Mraz, John Legend, John Mayer, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Lifehouse, Maroon 5, Oasis, Paolo Santos, Paramore, Panic At The Disco, Pussycat Dolls, Relient K, Sandwich, Sara Bareilles, Smashing Pumpkins, Snow Patrol, Sugarfree, The Academy Is, The Beatles, The Cure, The Script, The Veronicas, Urbandub
Favorite numbers: 7, 11, 16, 23, 24
Favorite colors: blue, yellow, black, white
Favorite days: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Favorite months: February, April, December
Favorite food: Pasta, Pizza, Cheeseburgers, Anything that my dad cooks :)
Favorite fruits: Apple, Banana, Green Mango, Strawberry
Favorite vegetables: The green and leafy ones
Favorite sweets: Practically everything. From crinkles to Sansrival to sundaes to frozen yogurts and ice creams to cakes to merchandised chocolate bars-- I love them all.
Favorite shows: Chowder, Phineas and Ferb, Wizards of Waverly Place, TMZ (HAHAHA:D) Frankly, I don't watch the TV that much.
Loves: Good books that doesn't require the dictionary, Good food that I can afford, Good company who knows my brand of humor, Good movies with original plots, Good music with brilliant lyrics, Good weather-- preferably cloudy, Good scents that agree with my sensitive nose, Good events that I can replay to a hundredfold
Hates: Waking up early, Philippine Politics, FROGS, Failing, Memorizing foreign names and languages, Asian teleseryes, Liars, Conformity, Getting sick, Decision-making
Only my closest friends know that: I am always late at meetings scheduled on weekends.
If I had superpowers, it would be: Apparition. No more latecomings!
I admire girls who: can get ready in less than three minutes.
I respect guys who: know how to take rejection like a mature gentleman.
I cannot fall for someone who: loves me more than hisself.
Words I live by: Live for the moment and the moment will live forever :)



40 days 'till the ha-happiest days of all!


______________________________
No Such Thing - John Mayer

No comments: