Monday, November 02, 2009

It's so cliché to tell you that everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life.

The 5 Relient K songs I adoooorrre:
  1. Must Have Done Something Right: If anyone can make me a better person you could/ All I got to say is I must have done something good /I came along one day and you rearranged my life / All I got to say is I must have done something right
  2. The Best Thing: I always knew I'd find someone/ I never dreamt it'd be like this/ Cause you've surpassed/ All that I'd hoped for and ever wished/ And I'm trying so hard/ With all my heart and mind/ To make your life as good as you've made mine
  3. Be My Escape: And I’ve been housing all this doubt and insecurity/ And I’ve been locked inside that house/ All the while you hold the key/ And I’ve been dying to get out/ And that might be the death of me/ And even though there’s no way of knowing where to go/ I promise I’m going
  4. Who I Am Hates Who I Have Been: I heard the reverberating footsteps/ Synching up to the beating of my heart/ And I was positive that unless I got myself together/ I would watch me fall apart

  5. And my ultimate favorite:
  6. Up and Up: I'm on the up and up/ Yeah there's nothing left to prove/ Cause I'm just trying to be/ A better version of me for you/ A better version of me/ For you

I will be limiting my Internet use this week. I've been enslaving myself to this radiated monitor 4 hours a day for 4 consecutive days. Well, that's just not me.

______________________________
Must Have Done Something Right - Relient K

No comments: