Thursday, August 02, 2007

Walking on a Sunshine.

Now Playing: It Ends Tonight by All-American Rejects

Yeyy! I'm super happy. This mood just oftenly occurs to me nowadays. I don't actually know why. Though I've gone through another rough day, I feel really carefree.

But probably one of the reasons is joing this new club that Ma'am Teran proposed. It's a drama, science and english club in one. And it focuses more on helping the environment. That's just so me. I always wanted to be involve in church activities but I never had the chance. So, this is my chance to return all the help that Mother Earth lend me.

Ma'am Teran had a lot of plans and aims in mind. Some are possible and some are not. But its okay. As she says it, its better to dream and have something in mind rather than just sit until you decompose. Besides, it's free to dream to right? c=

Hey, are there classes on friday? If anyone reads this before friday, please do tag. ((:

This will be all for now. I'm still busy doing loooaaadddsss of projects. Bye!

No comments: