Thursday, August 09, 2007

El-Ow-Bee-Eee.[LOVE]

Hailey: And I know there's a reason why everybody wants it so much.
Aquamarine: And what's that?
Hailey: It's the closest thing we have to magic.

I know Valentines' too far from August. But upon hearing that lines, I was provoked to write and think about being in love.. again.

So, how does it really feels when you fall in love? Don't ask me, I've never experienced that. While all of the world has already fallen in love, here I am, still not having that churning effect in my stomach. But as Hailey says it, "When you find love, I guess it's really beautiful. I mean, that's what I've read in magazines." Yeah, its what I've read in magazines and watched in movies too.

Love. Its having that one and only person that can make your heart beat faster and slower at the same time. The same kind that awakens the soul and make us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

Enough said. This might be incomplete, but well, this is all I can contribute about love. All I know that its just this verb/noun that makes people go crazy and wild. Makes people do things they've never done.

So give some love!


"Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him. If that woman were me I would love him alone and forever. " - Casanova

No comments: