Saturday, August 25, 2007

Beautiful Boys.

Bestfriends. Pete Wentz and my lovey-dovey, Ryan Ross.

Those who don't approve that they're 2 of the most gorgeous guys on earth is a complete lunatic. One's the bassist of Fall Out Boy and the other is the guitarist of Panic! At The Disco. Two bands that I'm absolutely fond of. Not are they only rocking romeos, but these two 'hotties' have some hidden talent. Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III has written a book entitled "The Boy With the Thorn in His Side", which is a story based on nightmares he had as a child. While George Ryan Ross III is notably the original and only lyricist for songs on his band's debut album "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out." Ryro is also the one who's painting those cute carichatures on his faces.

Here in the Philippines I also consider these lads as beautiful boys.

A former crush of mine, Antonello Joseph S. Perez.

The object of my affection, Dino Ricardo Imperial.

Vincent Saldana. Daniel Radcliffe's Filipino version. [well, at least for me]

PS. Please do pardon me if the topic is sooo lame. I can't think of anything reasonable to write about. Idleness just strucked me a while ago. Ciao!

No comments: