Friday, July 20, 2007

Pa'no Nangyari Yun?

Now Playing: A Box of Sharp Objects by The Used

I'm so frustrated. I've always been. Where's the Veronica that used to be so optimistic and strong? I guess she moved away to another dimension. And I know it will take some time before comes back. But I'll be glad if she does arrive. Right now.

So Rizza visited our school today. I wasn't that emotional [she's moving to the US]. But I think she did I was cause I cried. Truth be told, her departure wasn't the reason. It was something much more. A selfish and childish reason.

And I've noticed. I'M ALWAYS ANGRY. I must stop this. Or I'll look like quinaquagenarian [a 50 year-old man/woman] without my will. And I'll have lots of wrinkles, then I'll sunk in depression and I'll grow faster. Yikes.

No comments: