Thursday, July 05, 2007

F*ck It.

Now Playing: Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie

Ill. Miserable. Frustrated. Inept.

All the words above are describing myself, for now. Its like all of a sudden, I'm just falling into pieces. I have cough and colds. My shoulder aches like hell. I get more stupid and clumsy as each day pass by. And I'm losing grip in everything that used to matter so much to me.

And then there's this person. A person that changed my life in every way that he/she can. But now, it seems that I don't even exist to him/her. If it's about my decision, well, he/she don't have the right to get mad at me. This is my life, my choice. Nevertheless, if he/she wants it that way, then, fine.

Okay, let's change the topic.

Schedule = Hectic. CAT Trainings. Researches. Homeworks. Meetings and Practices in various subjects. I'm juggling all of those. And still, that doesn't include the hellish heat inside our room, those bratty freshmen, our eccentric new teachers and my leechy classmates. Now how's that?

It's getting late. Hmm.. Better sleep. Bye!

I'll be fine,

♥Nica♥

No comments: