Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We've Only Just Begun.

Haii. It's a miracle I wrote in this rotten blog. Due to hectic sched, all my thoughts have been written in my private journal. And no one can envade it. Haha. =P

Oh well, classes have start. And all of the sections in our school are heterogeneously arranged. Which means, there's no star section. I guess that's a chance for me to mingle with my other batchmates. But the hard part? Wala akong kaklaseng Chocoholic. Para bang pinagkaitan ako ng panahon at pag-ibig. [what's the connect?] Huhu.

Plus, there's a lot of eccentric new teachers. Teachers that are oh-so hatable [read: nakakainis]. Teachers that give loads of requirements and homeworks everyday. Haii. How stupid.

Frankly, I really do miss my 1st year section, Bellatrix. We're so bonded, even at our first week. But my new section, which is Hechanova, are so seperable. We barely know each other's name. So much for impenetrability.

But as my title would speak for itself, we've only just begun. New hopes, new friends, new impressions and new experiences are expected and there may be a lot of surprises along the way.

I think I better sleep. Kulang-kulang na rin ang tulog ko ngayong may pasok na 'ko. 6 hours na lang [last summer, i used to sleep for 13 straight hours!]. So much for that.



And before I forget..



WE MISS YOU RIZZA!



and..




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA! I'M GLAD WE'VE RECONCILED.





Hoping things will get better,

♥Nica♥

No comments: