Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You built up a world of magic because your real life is tragic.

It's sad when people you know become people you knew.
When you walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours and how now, you can barely even look at them.
That's not mine. But I do wish it was because that's all I've been thinking about lately.

On less emotional concerns, the examinations today were far worse than I thought it would be. Now, I can say that I have totally lost my faith in humanity. Hahaha.

A tiny voice in my brain keeps on nagging that I shouldn't study anymore. I haven't had a decent sleep (translation: 8 hours of snoozing and onwards) for like a week now. Goshh. My fate is not being too cooperative this year.

______________________________
Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore

No comments: