Friday, January 01, 2010

Pana-panahon ang pagkakataon, maibabalik ba ang kahapon?

I know graduation-related posts are going to flood the World Wide Web pretty soon, so I'm gonna kick off the posting frenzy right now.

So here it goes.

WTH. I'm gonna graduate in three months. That's three months! And there's still a lot of events to watch out for on those three remaining months. There's my birthday, prom, and.. I don't know what else, but who knows what's gonna happen on those three months. (Okay, I'm gonna stop saying three months now.)

I just wished time would slow down. Even for just a bit. Just a little bit. But since the time-space continuum and all that science baloney have not yet been mastered, that idea is still impossible. Actually, what's worrying me now is the university and the course I'm gonna live with through my college years. That's a big decision in my entire existence and I probably should have made that months ago, but I still haven't. Poor me. Hm. Maybe I'll take a day off from my loaded life (o.O) and do my downtown stroll so I can ponder on some matters.

I intended this post to be semi-sentimental but evidently, I failed. Once again, it's all about my favorite topic in the world: myself. NOT. I'm not a narcissist. It just so happens that I have nothing more to rant about.

Well, that's about it. I want to sleep now. And I should, because that's what the rest of the members of our family have been doing for the past two hours. Haha.

Goodbye, beautiful people of Earth of beyond!
______________________________
Kanlungan - Paolo Santos

No comments: