Saturday, January 02, 2010

I guess it's half time and the other half's luck.


My three brothers: Van, Vince and Victor.

As much as I want to boast my wonderful experience in Albay yesterday, I can't. I have a seriously bad headache which has been on since the time we arrived home late last night. I hope my migraine attacks are not back again. They're too much to endure.

Anyway, classes are gonna resume on Monday. Surprise, surprise. Unlike many students of this generation, I actually want to go to school as soon as possible. The boredom here is killing me. And I miss the many people at school. Haha.

Oh, oh, leave me a message here: http://www.yourworldoftext.com/niks
It's just so cooool. Make your own world and I'll leave you a message, okay? :))
______________________________
Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble (current LSS)

No comments: