Saturday, October 31, 2009

Leap and the net will appear .

I have recently finished clearing up the obsolete moss and cobwebs in my room. Various labors kept on coming endlessly that I hardly had time to pile my stuff neatly. Projects, tests, exams, extra-curriculars, comedy, drama, tragedy and romance-- name it, I've had it. The past weeks were a pure fusion of everything about high school and everything in-between. It was tough being stuck in that phase but now that it's partially over, I can't help but think that there's more to come.

On a totally unrelated note, I think my previous post's contents only ranges from movie one-liners to typographies to hello-goodbyes to relatively honest lyrics to random thoughts. And I'm thinking that it can already be bordering on boring. I know a blog is an online journal where you can freely post whatever you please but I think I may be missing something. And yeah, I may be losing my sense of wonder.

I hope you enjoy my new skin. As much as my abilities have let me, I've personalized it by making the photos of my cliques as navigators. That's 123Boom!, CA, and ChocoSugMel! respectively.

Also, from now on, I will be posting a random 5-item list. It can be a list of anything. Favorites, boos, songs--- it could be really anything. And to start off the list is:

The 5 Things I Did Today
  1. Woke up because of Jenny's phone call. I got up but she already hung up.
  2. Painted my toenails a pale plum color. It's really messy since its my first time.
  3. Went downtown to have my school shoes fixed. But the shoe repair shop was closed so I ended up buying the November issue of Candy.
  4. Watched 2 hours of The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy non-stop. It's my all-time favorite cartoon.
  5. YouTube-ed the Halloween special of Wizards of Waverly Place. All of them are starting to look so grown-up. Max's voice is more manly. Alex cut and curled her hair and she's putting on make-up now. Justin's hair is not waxed into a shark style anymore, it's all shaggy now.

Okay, that was plain boring. Well, Happy Halloween everyone!
______________________________
Make It Mine - Jason Mraz

No comments: