Thursday, September 03, 2009

Well, my heart went "boom," when I crossed that room.

At the moment, I have three sorts of fluid within my reach: a bottle of orange juice, a liter of lukewarm water, and another bottle of harvested honey from Albay. I'm gradually taking each in turns in the hope of getting rid of my nauseating cough and colds.

If not for German's status message on YM the other day, the fact that we're on the breach of September wouldn't penetrate my solid skull that much. I know it has been said a million times before, but time flies really fast. But come to think of it, time doesn't fly. Time ticks. Time is gold. Time is wasted. Time is wasted by yours truly.

My brother's shoving me off the computer chair. Maybe that's an indication that I should really write that letter. Well, maybe I should.


Ba-ba-booom!


______________________________
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles

No comments: