Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Love burns brighter than sunshine.

I find it really hard to write again. Ever since that incident, I feel like my knack for writing is obstructed by some invisible hedge. I mean, come on. How can I put into words all these pent-up feelings and release it one forceful blow? Before, it appeared easy. I never had much to say and my decision was final. But after a couple of days, friends intervened and dilemmas surfaced. Now, I feel plagued by all the biotic and abiotic factors (Biology! :D). If I choose this, he may never speak (chat) to me ever again and I will lose the friendship that has been built for the past month. If I choose that, I will finally settle the issue that has been going on between us since our sophomore year. What the hell will I do? Anong gusto mong gawin 'ko?

Hindi mo lang alam,
Takot lang akong masaktan.
Iniingatan lang aking puso.
Kung maiibibigay ko lang ang sinasabi mo,
'di na sana tayo nagkakaganito.
Pasensya ka na kung hanggang dito muna tayo.
-Tulak ng Bibig, Julianne


______________________________
Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung

No comments: