Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap.

My day started with my almost-tardy attendance, Lala's shocking trouble, my relentless anxiety for the improvised backdrop, my incomplete Math homework, the ruined time-frame, the unrehearsed intermissions and my frequent trips to the canteen, faculty room and 1 - Hephaestus.

My day is almost ending with a sore arm, leg and shoulder, heavy loads of homework, a stomach that has released too much air because of laughing but is still empty, drowsy eyes, a cluttered desk, and a more cluttered head.

In between these two were: cramming, a Kim Bum hysteria, an unsought argument in front of the whole class, a one-in-the-afternoon lunch, hilarious jokes, a perfect test (Pampadagdag lang. Bleh.), tracks that are playing in repeat, the Cristine Reyes and Noah incidents, and more, more cramming.

Summing it up, this day was great-- and that doesn't come too often this year. I'm so tired yet so happy. Nothing else comes close to the oddness I'm feeling. I wish tomorrow's going to be as good as today. And the day after that. And the day after tomorrow's tomorrow. Hah!

I can't keep to myself all these things I would initially hide. I'm too frightened of regret. But what if I didn't try to let you know what's going on 'cause to let it go just can't be done?
-Give It, The Out of Body Special


P.S. I had my braces removed last Monday. But mother says I'm still bound to wear a retainer.
P.P.S. Herbert says he heard "choomboombleh" in You Make It Real (James Morrison).


______________________________
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade

No comments: