Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh shit.

Now Playing: Until the End of Time by Justin Timberlake

I try to vent my sentiments and anticipations through words. And profanity is not an exemption. Worry not, my dear friend, it's a free country.

WHAT'S ON VERONICA'S MIND

The debate. On which the topic will be whether the Philippines needs communism, yes or no. Our teacher will tell us which side we're going to defend on the day of the debate itself so that's going to be pretty hard. And of course, with the my predictable misfortune, I was chosen to be a speaker. A third speaker, to be more accurate. Which means I am one of those who will get caught with the war of words. The other one is Denise. I think that should help, since Denise is good with fights.

The presentation. Surprisingly I'm not that worried with the idea of dancing. Honestly, I don't care so much anymore. What I do worry though, is the group's performance as a whole. We didn't thoroughly practiced all of the steps today and most of us are not good dancers. Hay naku. Whatever.

The training. I think everybody sees me doing this every afternoon. It's not that bad as I thought it's going to be. That counts as a good thing, right?

The dance. Of course, the dance, the prom. No matter how I call it, it's still the same. As the event grows more imminent, the more the people are getting abuzz, which is a natural phenomenon, I understand. Good thing I've already found a beautiful gown. But I think could already be nominated as the next Disney princess because of its style. Nevertheless, its far better than the dress Bella wore at her prom. Hahaha. It's the leggings, you know.

The card. The 3rd Quarter distribution of cards is set on February 14. I think it's still far so I don't fret too much.

The test. We have a unit test on World War I and II on Monday. I'll add this so I won't forget.

The V-day. Speaking of February 14, how will I celebrate my February 14? I'm not looking for something you-know-what. All I really want is a box of crinkles. Or brownies.

The recipes. Deadline: Friday, February 6. We're asked to make a compilation of the recipes we've made the past three quarters, and I haven't even started yet.

The 15th birthday. Of course, my birthday should not be forgotten. Crap. I'm getting old.

The apple of my eye. Last, but definitely not the least. I'm not giving up and I don't mind, I don't care. I don't mind that he's still not over her and I don't care, that in his eyes, she's the prettiest. What I have is something not worth giving up.

No comments: