Saturday, January 24, 2009

So what's the point in all of this when you will never change?

Now Playing: Between the Lines by Sara Bareilles

What is the point? Of course a point is a dot, a dot on the letter i or at the end of a statement. Crap. That's not what I mean and you're missing the point. But, what is the point?

Earlier this afternoon, with Lianne and Nat, I stormed the bridal stores downtown to look for a gown. Its for the prom, which is less than a month from now. Gowns, masks, flair, romance and all. Frankly, I'm just giddy and nervous about the whole picture. I'm sure it's a night that everyone's looking forward for.

I don't know what else to say. I think next time I'll open up about my imminent birthday, the not-so-recent oath taking of Obama or my haircut that as my classmates say, resembles the hair of our assistant librarian or my batch mate. What the hell. I don't give a damn.

No comments: