Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm not dense. I just had a slight lack of common sense.

Now Playing: Geek In The Pink by Jason Mraz

I said I'll keep everything recent posted after the exam, but I didn't. I always do that. And I never understood why.

In fact, there are countless things that I never got to the point of figuring out.

Like how a supposedly stern subject, now verges on melodramatic. Yes, melodramatic. And I'm not overstating that.

Or how something so divine, something so true, is still stuck with her. And her is congruent to. . . I don't know, but definitely not him (and by him, I mean the something divine and true :) ).

Or how the heart presses to see something that the eyes cannot. Oh diba. Anlalim nun ah. You don't need eyes to see. Parang magic.

And for the last two things, and probably the most important: why the hell do my teeth hurt so much? And why do we need to learn the sine and cosine curves? Would it solve the LPG-crisis that is causing everyone to panic today? No, it won't. Of course it won't.

No comments: