Monday, February 09, 2009

A sinking call, an out of sight hello.

Now Playing: December 2 Chapter VII by Taken by Cars

It's again that time of the year where roses are red, the music is set for the mood and the moon is like an egg yolk hanging on the vast dark sky. It's not Valentines Day, it's the penumbral lunar eclipse.

Of course, that was a joke.

The V-Day has gone and past my 14 (almost 15) years of existence, and leaving only chocolates that have been stored as fat, greetings and smiles from friends and that rose I got from my freshman year.

I'm not complaining. I'm young and I know that shouldn't get involve at a young age. But there is something that bugs me.

How come I never get lucky in love? My crush always end up with a girl (and they're just freshmen, mind you) and the unfortunate lads (yes, that's in plural form :D ) who had a liking for uhhm. . . me is not someone I want, or rather not someone I could want.

I'm so stupid for even opening this topic. I guess it's just that I don't give love much second thought and I'm afraid I'll end up like my sister. She's 20 years old but still cold this V-Day.

But for whatever it's worth, Cupid, point that arrow at me. :)

No comments: