Saturday, December 08, 2007

I found the cure to growing older.

This week was a haze of good laughs, unforgettable moments and a hyper acidic stomach. Indeed, it was the most exhausting week of my school year, yet.

Monday
I hate Mondays and I have a minor amnesia so let's just omit this day.

Tuesday
I didn't attend school last Tuesday morning, which happened to be the day to confess our most awkward wrongdoings. Denise reckoned I had a phobia of confession. Haha, yeahright. But the real reason was the overflowing acid on my stomach. Earlier that day, I woke up just to find myself squirming in pain, like an earthworm sprinkled with sodium chloride and exposed to the hellish heat. One word: hyperacidity. My mother advised me to ban myself from eating fatty oily foods, chocolate[oh no!] and avoid skipping meals[that's very unavoidable, especially in highschool life. ;)]. I just hope I can follow my doctor's prescription. Let's see.

Wednesday
Besides the fact that I were late again and that I saw Giezyl and Reuben together on my way up, I don't remember what else happened on this day.

Thursday
I went home at precisely 9:16 in the evening. Enough said. And that is without my parent's permission. Syaks. Bugbog sarado ang aabutin ko nito. Pero sa masayang palad, hindi naman. Minura lang naman ako ng aking nag-gigilaiting ama at binantaang hindi na ako pagagamitin ng telepono. Pero, alam niya ba kung ano ang nangyari? Kung ilang patak ng pawis ang ibinuhos ko habang paulit-ulit naming prinaktis ang 'Ol Ay Want Purr Krismas Es Yeow' at 'Sleiy Rayd'? Kung gano katagal namin dapat tiisin ang galaw-pagong na dyip, na dumaan pa sa Panganiban, Diversion at CBD bago dumaan sa Villa Grande Homes? At kung ilang mapapait na pagpaparinig ang binitawan namin ni Krizzia bago umusad ang drayber na nakanganga at tuwang-tuwa na nanunuod ng pipitsugin na palabas sa Plaza? Hindi. Hindi niya yun alam.

Friday

Enough said. I love this day. I love 2 - Hechanova.♥

No comments: