Monday, February 15, 2010

Nothing to get hung about.

Call me mundane or exaggerated, but I will miss really that thing. I know I'm already sounding stupid just by making its loss as a topic for today's entry, but I don't care. If I still have it right now, I would probably be checking it every minute or so to keep myself posted. If I still have it right now, I could have transferred that picture that Dixie and Paulene claim to be seductive. If I still have it right now, or maybe during my not-feeling-so-good moments, I would be re-reading the personal messages that a few selected people sent on New Year's Eve. If I still have it right now, I would still have a record of Licelle's confessions.

No more two in the morning wake-up calls. No more entertaining calls and flood messages from Angela. No more calendar notes.

I'm back from where I started and I'm probably better off without it. Until so long,


______________________________
Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles

No comments: