Saturday, February 20, 2010

Flashback to when we said forever and always.

I am procrastinating again.

My schedule has began to become false as soon as our analog clock pronounced the start of the afternoon. According to the functional fraction of my head, I should be or I must be working on the chapter five of our thesis. But with cough spells prodding through my lungs every now and then, I think I might have to procrastinate a little bit more.

As if wanting to start my awesomely average day, I heard Hate That I Love You on the radio today. Long before You Belong With Me and You Make It Real, this is the one song that can freeze my entire consciousness without even trying. The one song that can take me back to sophomore year.

February 8 and 15 of 2008
(Jess, Jerald, Cla, Krizzia, Bea, Pre, Jannah)
(Herbert, Borj, Aries, Glean)

Oh yes. The mischief, the food, the laughter, the stories, the getaways-- the list is endless. Days spent with them are never dull and ordinary. I just wish I could do it all over again.
______________________________
Forever and Always - Taylor Swift

No comments: