Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You make it easier when life gets hard.

I've been trying with my utmost efforts not to feel lonely today. Yet like a missed exam in MAPEH or like an increasing debt in your class fund, it's something you can't avoid. I hate this. I partly hate vacations because you have nothing to do but rot and smell in your own friggin' room. It's horrible and it's disgusting. I miss school. I miss tapping Leide's shoulder every chance I get to. I miss Dory's bitter but entertaining passages written on the board. I miss my classmates who call my attention for my mirror/powder/tablet paper. I miss secretly munching at Ma'am Chavez's class. I miss the escape, the bliss SkyFlakes gives every time I hunger. I even miss Sir Jonatz who always tries best to look sharp in his low-waist jeans, visible undies, and Penshoppe shirts. And this is just the Christmas vacation, how much more after graduation(AAH, the g-word)?

______________________________
Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailat

No comments: