Sunday, August 23, 2009

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.

It's just another normal Sunday afternoon.

Just like the past Sunday afternoons that have come and gone, I stretch the hours by either reading a new book, enslaving myself to the World Wide Web or dozing off like a fat lazy cat. But seeing that I have done all of the mentioned diversions, I'm going to do something else instead.

I'm going to tell you how I feel.

If you are one of those few persons who keep track of this blog, you're going to consider this as unusual, something that can happen only on an odd occasion. But I am presuming that you are not;so I'm going to carry on.

I feel beaten. The first quarterly exams have just ended but we, the seniors, are set to face another exam. The NCAE (National Career Aptitude Examination). Moreover, the administration modified our schedules to install an intense whole-week review which is composed of two hours each for Math, Science, English and Manipulative Reasoning. All of these equates to one word: stress.

I feel excited. Less than a month from now, all the sweat, the heat, the early morning jogs and the late walk in Park will be over. Last march, last parade. Simply writing it sends quiver down my spine. I really have to make this count.

I feel compelled. Lala and I are in-charge for the literary edition. The date of publication is roughly two weeks from this time; and we still haven't created a first draft. Boooo.

I feel dazed and confused. And I know you know why.

______________________________
All You Need Is Love - The Beatles

No comments: