Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The right kind, the right line, or the right time to say almost anything that's right.

I lost my wallet today.

Well, more of a coin purse actually. A square, violet coin purse.

I'm not even regretful and sulky at all. Maybe because it contained only a small amount of money.

I don't mind if I don't retrieve it anymore. God has His own reasons.

As you can see, I'm renovating my blog-- both for personal and school purposes. It's not even done yet. No self-description, no mugshot, no links and no interesting extras. Like I said, I'm not done yet. The headers, by the way, are from the songs of Mr. A - Z, Jason Mraz.

And also, there's this new singer that I'm getting fond of. His name is Airto Moreira. Right now, he's only a YouTube singing sensation but I won't be surprised if he gets big in the music industry someday. He has a really amazing voice. And he knows how to play the piano. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Lucky guy. Here's his rendition of John Mayer's Dreaming With A Broken Heart.


No comments: