Saturday, November 15, 2008

So sweet I can hardly speak due to such trauma in my teeth.

Now Playing: Risque by Cute Is What We Aim For

In this instant, I'm going to write everything that pops out of brain. Everything. No deleting.
No hitting of the arrow above the Enter key. Gawd, that's going to be hard. Or maybe not.

Okay, let's start this morning. My whole system suppose to come to life at 5am since we have this practice two hours later. But because of the gooey liquid that keeps on dripping out of my nose, I preferred not to. Oh well, I'll be prepared for my prize on Monday.

My parents went to Goa earlier this afternoon and they'll be back tomorrow. Which means I can use the computer until I want to. Haha. Like you care.

In other news, I think I'll be blogging more regularly. That's not a promise, but more like a pledge of loyalty I owe to this blog somehow. It's been three years full of words anyway, so why stop it immediately?


Win together, lose together, teammates. But in our case, win! Congrats Sb! :D

P.S. I pressed the back-space key. Boom de Yada!

No comments: